January 2012. - Forum
Sunday, 04-Dec-2016, 10:17 PM
Main Registration Login
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Server » Fixed bugs and mistakes » January 2012.
January 2012.
[T_S]SonicDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 9:10 AM | Message # 1
Rank 11 - Kuruma
Group: Moderators
All is gone. Nothing left but a memory. A very important time in my life was in 2008. When this server thrived and was strong. All the friends I made and lost. All the time I spent on here. Being an admin and a player on this server was the best thing I've ever done in a video game, and was one of the better times in my depressing life, being able to escape all the problems in life, and play a bit of GTA with all my close friends. You all mean a lot to me, and this website still existing leaves a permanent mark here on the internet, showing that this once great server existed and many great times were had on it. Farewell, T~S. You will be missed by all.
Sonic is gone, I've grown up. We've all grown up. But at least I've had a bit of Total~Stuntage in my life.

Glory Days Of T~S

Boobs + Tubes = Hap-penis!

Message edited by [T_S]Sonic - Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 9:13 AM

[T_S]SonicDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 9:55 AM | Message # 2
Rank 11 - Kuruma
If anyone wants to get in contact with me:
Youtube: link093
Steam: k0genta or http://steamcommunity.com/id/kogey

Glory Days Of T~S

Boobs + Tubes = Hap-penis!

Dealing4LifeDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 6:03 PM | Message # 3
Rank 10 - Nrg-420
Very touching post, miss playing with you man we should really talk more on steam.

And for anybody who doesn't already have me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrSlavi

"The greatest dealers will be remembered for their product not their price."
-Dealing4Life

<--- click me

"The law is wrong,not the bong,meth is death,pot is not" - Big B

Message edited by Dealing4Life - Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 6:10 PM

ArjanDate: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012, 1:19 PM | Message # 4
Rank 6- Wayfarer
Group: Users
Missing those good old times.
That's all I have to say....

V3nuZDate: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012, 8:42 PM | Message # 5
Master-beater
Escaping from all the problems is still achievable with cannabis or alcohol..It's temporary, but then again so is playing gta on the most awesome server ever made. The old times were awesome indeed, But i guess we gotta move on.

[T_S]AfroDate: Tuesday, 31-Jan-2012, 0:11 AM | Message # 6
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
You may have grown up, but you're all still way younger than I was when I joined. Hehe..

Myself, I show no signs of growing up. It would be a blast loading up a bit of Total Stuntage now. For me though, while the game was legendary, and the mods and the server all wicked. It was always the community. Chatting away with you dudes. Finding out about where you live and what was going on and shit. I'd quite often park up on the top of a hill somewhere and have a good chat with people. I think it's great, and a testament to the server that there are so many of us still lurking around on here. Zaku said it perfectly. cool

We can never completely move on though. Because there's always that small piece of hope that one day On_Top will rise again, and allow us mere mortals to dwell in his land of Stuntage.

Man, how hard would it be to get the game online for a day or two. Like a special, a nod to the fans and loyal players. We'd all be there ripping it up. It'd be great. biggrin

Murders in the Rue Morgue

Message edited by [T_S]Afro - Tuesday, 31-Jan-2012, 0:16 AM

defaultNickDate: Tuesday, 31-Jan-2012, 7:38 PM | Message # 7
Rank 1 - Faggio
You know, running a server is pretty damn easy. You lot would have no troubles at all if OnTop just sent you the files necessary for putting the server up. If he gave us the files, we could even meet up on TS every now and then. I just don't get why it is so hard to run this thing.

Dealing4LifeDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 11:42 PM | Message # 8
Rank 10 - Nrg-420
Because nobody wants to put money up every month to rent hosting. And I don't see ontop releasing his source code for the server. Although it would be nice every once in a while to get the server running up on somebodys machine and play.

"The greatest dealers will be remembered for their product not their price."
-Dealing4Life

<--- click me

"The law is wrong,not the bong,meth is death,pot is not" - Big B

Forum » Server » Fixed bugs and mistakes » January 2012.
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Website builderuCoz