Minecraft session anyone? - Forum
Sunday, 04-Dec-2016, 10:24 PM
Main Registration Login
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » Server » Information » Minecraft session anyone?
Minecraft session anyone?
MysteriousDate: Tuesday, 26-Jul-2011, 7:13 AM | Message # 1
Rank 3- bike
Group: Users
Yeah this isn't in the right section but I don't exactly have a lot of options guys!

So I'm thinking we should set a date for a Minecraft session involving all the good ol' T~S players. Preferably a few months away to allow people to see it. (Just don't forget dammit!)

If you guys are down then firstly we should pick someone to host. Now I'm all the way down in Australia so I'm probably not the best option. Someone who had a good ping on the old server would probably be best, but a reliable computer/internet connection is also important.

Any other suggestions to make it better (like what addons/mods we should use (SDK GUNS!!! :D)) would be great. And if you're still in touch with someone who used to play T~S then let em know! (especially OnTop!)

So what's it gonna be?

Myst.

defaultNickDate: Tuesday, 26-Jul-2011, 6:26 PM | Message # 2
Rank 1 - Faggio
I don't think you'll receive much response to this event if yours. Remember: This is a dead website and not everyone's checking it every single day. And there's still such a thing as the time zone. All in all, it doesn't sound very realizable to me.

So, first of all, tell me which servers you are currently playing on. Exchanging information is the first thing we should before attempting a huuuuge meeting.

//Zak here, I hate this "defaultNick"-thingy.

Message edited by defaultNick - Tuesday, 26-Jul-2011, 6:26 PM

MysteriousDate: Wednesday, 27-Jul-2011, 6:53 AM | Message # 3
Rank 3- bike
Well I wasnt expecting it to happen over night. I quote myself: "Preferably a few months away to allow people to see it."

And it probably wont be a "huge" meeting. I'm thinking 4 maybe 5 people MIGHT show up.. noticed people like afro, slash, kimo, arjan, chlup etc etc who duck into the forums every now and then. so if I leave this thread up those people may see it and drop a post.

Of course there's a big chance no one will show up, but hey it's worth a shot lol

Myst.

ZakuAbumiDate: Wednesday, 27-Jul-2011, 7:57 AM | Message # 4
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
Yes, of course, it´s worth a try nevertheles, but we shouldn´t get our hopes up too high. And now tell me the IP which servers you are playing on or I´m going to slap you with rotten fish! >:(

Since it's that popular, I will add new stuff from time to time to my sig to make it much worse it was before.

So here we go:

MysteriousDate: Friday, 29-Jul-2011, 7:33 AM | Message # 5
Rank 3- bike
I usually just chill in my own server. Either with v3 or this aussie dude. IP is 58.173.181.161:25567

It's not 24/7 though.. but if you see me on MSN (I'll probably be on pretty late tonight) then message me and we shall have a minecraft session smile

Myst.

[T_S]AfroDate: Friday, 29-Jul-2011, 5:03 PM | Message # 6
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
Awesome... Me and Josh are totally up for it.

Will try and get on your server in the mean time.. smile

Murders in the Rue Morgue

V3nuZDate: Friday, 29-Jul-2011, 11:10 PM | Message # 7
Master-beater
You already know i'm down. lol. But as someone pointed out above me, This website is dead.

[T_S]AfroDate: Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 1:10 AM | Message # 8
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
Where else can we all keep in touch..?

T_S has obviously had it's day, but they should fix the forum up, and let it stand.

We'd still use it to share links and stuff.

Murders in the Rue Morgue

ZakuAbumiDate: Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 8:39 AM | Message # 9
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
Darn. Now what am I supposed to do with my rotten fish?

Quote (Afro)
but they should fix the forum up, and let it stand.

Well, it's not like they bothered taking it down at least.

Quote (Afro)
Where else can we all keep in touch..?

Instant messagers, I'd say. I just hope we won't ed up removing everyone else from our list in the course of time lol.

Since it's that popular, I will add new stuff from time to time to my sig to make it much worse it was before.

So here we go:

Message edited by ZakuAbumi - Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 8:39 AM

V3nuZDate: Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 3:38 PM | Message # 10
Master-beater
Keeping in touch on here, Sharing links and other cool shit isn't a bad idea. Someone tell on top to get his lazy ass up and add more categories in these forums.

Added (30-Jul-2011, 3:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And if on top can't be bothered with it, Somebody make a new forum. lol

ZakuAbumiDate: Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 5:43 PM | Message # 11
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
Why make a new forum for a dead server when nobody cares about minecraft jabber in the wrong section?

So here we go:

V3nuZDate: Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 8:43 PM | Message # 12
Master-beater
I'm not talking about making a new forum for the server, I'm talking about making a new forum for the bored people who used to play on that server.

Added (30-Jul-2011, 8:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And the way the forums are now, there is no "right" section for minecraft jabber.

ZakuAbumiDate: Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 8:44 PM | Message # 13
Rank 10 - Nrg-500
Oh gosh. Now I ended up somewhere on a server related to [T_S]Most, thought it was Myst's, made a bunch of stupid mistakes and it certainly didn't help that Most called himself OnTopNonStop. Admit it, you just take pleasure in confusing the shit out of me, right?

Dat awkward feel when absolutely nothing makes sense any longer.

So here we go:

Message edited by ZakuAbumi - Saturday, 30-Jul-2011, 8:45 PM

MysteriousDate: Monday, 01-Aug-2011, 0:48 AM | Message # 14
Rank 3- bike
niiiice 3 people. didnt expect that so soon surprised

dudes add my msn: Mysterious2k9@hotmail.com

Edit:

Alright, this Saturday, I'm doing an allnighter. I'll try and host the server with the same IP unless someone with a more neutral Ping between us is willing to host. Time: 5 PM forum time (don't know all the GMT/EST crap so we're calling it forum time :P)

Might try and get SDK guns up and running and a little /dm arena biggrin ... or a /zombie arena, where we all get shotguns...

Myst.

Message edited by Mysterious - Monday, 01-Aug-2011, 1:16 AM

V3nuZDate: Monday, 01-Aug-2011, 4:23 PM | Message # 15
Master-beater
As long as you guys keep it so people who can easily afford minecraft but decide to be pirates and not buy it can connect, Count me in.

Forum » Server » Information » Minecraft session anyone?
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Website builderuCoz